Who we are:
We are AML Automation (Ireland) LTD of Unit 3, 15a Magna Business Park, Citywest Road, Dublin 24. You can contact us at this address by post or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data protection representative is Brian O’Rourke. Email: email@example.com
The personal data we collect:
Personal data means any data relating to you which would allow you to be identified directly, such as your name or telephone number or indirectly through the combination of data which together could identify you.
We may collect the following personal data:
- Name, job title, business and/or personal email address, home address, telephone number, payment details including bank account details.
Why we collect and process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with:
A. We collect your personal data in order to provide our products and services to you.
The legal basis for our processing of our customer’s personal data is our legitimate interest in providing our products and services to our customers.
B. We will not share your personal data with any other third parties except for the purposes of organising deliveries of our products or to comply with legal requirements.
When we send existing customers marketing communications the legal basis for our processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in marketing and promoting our
products and services. You can opt out of receiving such communications at any time by sending a request by post or email to our data protection representative.
We will retain this data for the length of the customer relationship.
A. For people who view and interact with our website, we process data to respond to your query when sent through our ‘Contact AML Automation’ section of our website.
B. We will not share your personal data with any other third parties
The legal basis for our processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in marketing and promoting our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such communications at any time by sending a request by post or email to our data protection representative.
For job applicants to the company, we process data:
- to recruit new employees
- to ascertain your suitability for a specific role
The legal basis for this processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our company in recruiting new staff. We do not share this personal data with any other third parties. We will retain this data for a period of 12 months.
For suppliers to our company we collect personal data in order to receive services from our suppliers and agree payment arrangements with our suppliers.
Our legal basis for processing personal data is the performance of the supplier contract.
We retain the data for the length of the supplier relationship.
Your rights relating to personal data:
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access the data: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- The right to rectification of the data: You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you subject to legitimate legal or business purposes.
- The right to the restriction of processing or to object to processing: You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes, subject to legitimate business or legal purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our data protection representative.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal. Please contact us if you are not satisfied with how we process personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Requirement to process personal data
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot liaise with you on customer matters, send you information about our company, or assess your suitability for a role within our company.
Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.